- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Hands down, the most honest owner anyone could ask for. Well I went to Mavis in Reading to have my 2014 Nissan Altima inspected. I was told my car would not pass inspection because I needed to replace front control arms $1695.00. WHAT??? I explained this to Tony at John's 625, there was no need to replace the control arms... I was charged the typical inspection rates. QUITE A FINANCIAL DIFFERENCE, DONTCHA THINK!! Thanks Johns for you honesty and professionalism.
I was down visiting family for the holidays and had some car issues. I found this shop on Google as the closest to me. Not only did they do an amazing job and get me in but they are also incredibly friendly as knowledgeable. They got the parts needed to fix my issue which turned out to be something a simple minded fellow like myself wouldn't of been able to fix myself. I definitely suggest everyone checking them out and trusting them with your families vehicle! Top class service and fair pricing!